Toyo M153 Regional Steer & Drive
The Toyo M153 is an extra-deep urban heavy-duty steer tire optimized for extremely high-scrub applications, where tread wear is the primary reason for tire removal. State-of-the-art design and compounding deliver superior wear performance and excellent durability with a 10,000-lb. load-carrying capacity. These benefits combine with a competitive acquisition point to make the M153 an excellent refuse tire and a leading value alternative tire for all tough operations.
Features & Benefits:
- E-balance provides optimum footprint wear to increase mileage performance.
- Deep tread depth delivers longer wear life under high-scrub conditions.
- Extremely wide tread pattern distributes heavy loads evenly to improve mileage.
- Z-shaped siping in tread increases traction in wet conditions.
- Stone-ejector grooves minimize stone retention to maintain casing integrity.
- Coach & Local Buses
- Long Haul Trucks
- Refuse Trucks
- Motor Homes