Toyo M170 Regional All Position & Steer
The M170 steer tire is designed for demanding regional and urban operations, here tread wear is the primary reason for tire removal. Excellent even wear in miles per 32nd with a deep tread depth results in maximum removal mileage. This, combined with excellent fuel efficiency and a very competitive acquisition point, results in a lower cost per mile, making the M170 a leading value alternative tire in regional high-scrub applications, typically delivering a return on investment within a year.
Features & Benefits:
- E-balance provides optimum footprint wear to increase mileage performance.
- Wide five-rib pattern with a solid outer rib and optimized tread depth for long even wear.
- Low-rolling-resistance construction minimizes fuel consumption.
- High-elongation top belt protects casing integrity.
- V-shaped groove design ejects packed stones at low speeds to prevent stone drilling.
- Intrastate and Interstate Buses
- Regional Trucks
- Pickup and Delivery Trucks
- Regional Trailers