Milestar BS626-SW Premium Line-Haul Steer
The Milesstar BS626-SW offers an advanced decoupling groove design that improves shoulder wear by maintaining more consistent ground contact. The optimized tread depth offers improved performance and handling. Additionally, micro-siped tread edges enhance traction in both dry and wet road conditions. The Milestar BS626-SW is designed for lower rolling resistance to meet EPA’s demanding criteria for SmartWay Verification, improving fuel efficiency, reducing operational costs, and lowering carbon footprint.
Features & Benefits:
- 5-Ribs which promotes road stability and improved handling.
- Enhance traction and grip to reduced rolling resistance for improved fuel economy.
- Interlocking multi-directional sipes to improve traction in wet condition.
- Stone ejectors protect tire from stone drilling.
- Line-Haul Trucks
- Regional Trucks
- Intrastate & Interstate Buses