Arisun AS673 Premium Steer All Position
The Arisun AS673 is a premium regional steer tire, featuring extra wide shoulders with built-in sipes for excellent stability and traction under all weather conditions. An extra deep 22/32” tread depth ensures the AS673 delivers exceptional mileage, while an interlocking symmetrical rib design promotes even wear and a square footprint.
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-sipes improve traction in wet conditions and dissipate heat for prolonged tread life.
- Unique tread wall grooves help reduce irregular wear and improve traction.
- Stone ejectors protect tire from stone drilling.
- Extra deep tread pattern (22/32”) with special compound for extended tread life.
- Wide footprint and square shoulder design for improved stability and mileage.
- Coach Buses
- Regional Trucks
- Long Distance Trucks
- Regional Trailers
- Multi-Axle & Spread-Axle Trailers